Re: [suse-security] Under DDoS Attack
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:45:20 -0700
Ralf,

On Thursday 27 October 2005 08:24, media Formel4 wrote:

> All Ideas they produce is something like "Change the IP" - which is
> IMHO not a good solution, because not everything on that server is
> hostname driven...

Perhaps a first step is to correct this problem. If this is a production
system, then you absolutely need the flexibility of redeploying and
reconfiguring, so embedded IP addresses are almost certainly a mistake.

> Ralf Koch

Randall Schulz
--
P.S. Please don't send mail to my personal mailbox! The list is the
place (the only place) for this dialog.

< Previous Next >