Re: [suse-security] why does this list...
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:06:05 -0500
On Wednesday 23 February 2005 7:37 am, Mathias Homann wrote:
> ... attract all those fools who are to dumb to fucking read four
> fucking lines of instructions?
>
> i mean, i'm on quite a lot of lists, not only suse lists, but others
> with similarly high traffic... and suse-security is the only list
> that keeps getting the fools.
>
> maybe someone at suse should rewrite the subscribe- and unsubscribe
> instructions, preferrably in short sentences. sentences of not more
> than three words, each of which should not have more than one
> syllable...
>
> --
<snip>
No it isn't, Suse-linux-e gets a lot of them as well .And I once got
royally told off for making the same comment.. How hard is it to read the
lines at the bottom of each page and follow them? Evidently it's very
difficult indeed. Allowances are made for non native speakers, but when
it's clear the person knows no other language, perhaps Suse/Novell should
require a minimum level of understanding of languages to participate?

I'm putting on the B-mer Brothers
Would you mind putting on this grass skirt?