Re: [suse-security] why does this list...
  • From: Mathias Homann <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:09:58 +0100
Am Dienstag, 1. März 2005 07:41 schrieb Allen:
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 11:06:05AM -0500, jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:
> > On Wednesday 23 February 2005 7:37 am, Mathias Homann wrote:
> > > ... attract all those fools who are to dumb to fucking read
> > > four fucking lines of instructions?

<snip>

> > <snip>
> > No it isn't, Suse-linux-e gets a lot of them as well .And I once
> > got royally told off for making the same comment.. How hard is it
> > to read the lines at the bottom of each page and follow them?
> > Evidently it's very difficult indeed. Allowances are made for non
> > native speakers, but when it's clear the person knows no other
> > language, perhaps Suse/Novell should require a minimum level of
> > understanding of languages to participate?
>
> How about an IQ test?

... http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=19991114
'nuff said.

the IQ test would be at the very beginning of the chain: make the pin
numbers for using your credit card in the best buy at the corner at
least 25 digits. AND make it a requirement for use of credit cards
not only to READ the terms of service, but also to be able to
SUMMARIZE them...

bye,
MH