Re: [suse-security] ClamAV 0.82 -> 0.83 !
  • From: Angry <angry@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 01:05:17 -0500
On Tuesday 01 March 2005 07:14, Marco Maske wrote:

Maske:

I do not understand German, but I do have ksteak on my system.

If I want the support that my US dollars makes me entitled to, I must
use this list. I have no problem with the fact that it is hosted in
a country other than my own. I have absolutely no problem with the
person who ocassionally forgets and uses his native language on this
list.

However! Using this list to expouse political crap condeming the
leader of a country, any country, is offensive, arrogant, out of
order, uncalled for, and should be cause for being banned from this
list!

I fully expect that you, and all others, will refrain from posting the
likes of this, now, and in the future.

I also expect an apology. To me, and to all the others on this list!

Angry as Hell!