Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-security (228 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [suse-security] freedom of speech (was ClamAV 0.82 -> 0.83) !
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:51:59 -0500
  • Message-id: <20050302225159.GB17101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Oh finally I find this post I was looking for. And after reading it I now
understand why the South only need half of what the North part of the US
need to graduate high school.

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 11:57:24AM +0100, Jure Koren wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 March 2005 07:05, Angry wrote:
> > I do not understand German, but I do have ksteak on my system.

LOL.


> > If I want the support that my US dollars makes me entitled to, I must
> > use this list. I have no problem with the fact that it is hosted in
> > a country other than my own.

Wow that's nice of you. Letting the little ones host it for you Eh?
Standing up for Bush to a Distro based in Germany, where the developers are
almost ALL German, and so am I.... Bush thought Germany was a Third World
Country with no running water when he was elected.

That should have been a sign you idiot republicans. and the Democrats,
blah, "I give up".....


>>I have absolutely no problem with the
> > person who ocassionally forgets and uses his native language on this
> > list.

Well that sure is sweet of you to allow them to speak..... And you talk
about arrogance?


> > However! Using this list to expouse political crap condeming the
> > leader of a country, any country, is offensive, arrogant, out of
> > order, uncalled for, and should be cause for being banned from this
> > list!



OH MY GOD I hope you're joking because I'm pissing myself with laughter. So
you want to ban him from this list because you don't like his signature?
Hmmm, wow, reminds me of the Dixie Chicks getting boycotted BECAUSE THEY
WERE ASHAMED TO BE FROM TEXAS LIKE BUSH IS.

Where is it you find that even REMOTELY contitutional? "I don't like what
you say so you should be taken away"......


America was a proud country long ago, and the saying wasn't whaty it is
now, it used to be "I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to
the death your right to say it".


You're proof this country has lost the testicles it once had.

If you don't like what someone says, DON'T LISTEN.

Oh in case you like Dick Cheney, I call his followers DICK HEADS.

Pill poppers are pill heads, Metal Lovers are Metal Heads, Dick Lovers are
Dick Heads. :) Just think, someone in your family has given their life for
my right to say that.

Our forefathers would have set this country on fire if they knew it would
be like this. You don't sit there in your little house telling everyone
they are wrong or how to act you just accept not everyone is like you. It's
called America and its supposed to be the land of the free.


> > I fully expect that you, and all others, will refrain from posting the
> > likes of this, now, and in the future.
> > I also expect an apology. To me, and to all the others on this list!
>

Oh you are a DUMB ass. Hell I'll sign you up for mailing lists that
Republicans and Democrats hate just to piss you off now. Hell, maybe you'll
get so fed up you'll turn the computer off and READ THE CONTITUTION. It's
obviouse you never have.

I expect an Apology too. You are breathing precious air for no reason
because it's obviously not getting to your brain. Do us all a favor, grow
gills and breath like a fish.

Then you can get upset on IRC when someone hits you with a trout.

An Apology for speaking his mind.... Heh, you're full of it.


Now what are you going to do now? Ban my hit single form the Radio? Pfft.

- The Gore Father.



















> You are right, his signature may be a bit silly (from a given perspective) to
> use on a security related mailing list. However, the contents of the message,
> not the signature, were very relevant to this list. I also believe it is up
> to the sender to decide how and when to express his political opinions and I
> would definitely stand up for his right to do so through a signature on a
> public mailing list, regardless of what his opinion of anything might be. In
> some parts of Europe, such freedom of speech is limited because of some of
> the not very pleasant stuff that has happened to Europe in the last century.
>
> But Mr. Meissner has not been calling for anything but a boycott, which is
> perfectly OK and although I don't think it might actually make the world a
> better place, I'm quite fed up (for example) with the US and Japan based
> corporations trying to impose a harmful patent legislation in the EU by
> bribing the officials and would, if I was the vocal sort, also describe this
> opinion in my signatures. Fortunately for all of the politically sensitive
> types out there, I don't to this.
>
> Since the proposed patent legislation can have a very serious impact on IT
> security, I think this is very on topic. I apologise to everyone who
> disagrees.
>
> > > Keine Macht George W.Bush und seiner Junta zur Ausbeutung,
> > > Unterdrückung, Wahlbetrug, Christianisierung, Terror, Weltmacht &
> > > 'BigBrother-watching'. Für Freiheit und Demokratie, kauft keine
> > > U$-Waren!
>
> Really, take it easy, it's just a signature. Besides, almost all US exports
> are made in China, anyway, so nothing would change. And forced democracy (the
> most important US export, afaik) is much like forced sex (sorry, couldn't
> resist, oversimplifying is just so much fun).
>
> Oh yes, one more thing: you are free not to read the e-mail signatures.
>
> --
> Jure Koren, n.i.



< Previous Next >
Follow Ups