Re: [suse-security] Linux Magazin Jahres-CD
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:03:21 -0500
On Thursday 17 March 2005 4:06 pm, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> Hello Patrik,
>
> Am Donnerstag, 17. März 2005 18:03 schrieb Patrick Holzinger:
> > Hallo Zusammen,
> > hat jemand zufällig, die Linux Magazin Jahres CD 2004 ich
> > bräuchte das Heft 12/2004 im pdf Format.
>
> this is in list with language english. It is not list to order not
> free publications!!!
> The CDs of Linux Magazin are not published under PDL. There is a
> copyright. You should buy them.
>
> reguards,
> Andreas
> --
> ## Content Developer OpenOffice.org: lang/DE
> ## Freie Office-Suite für Linux, Mac, Windows, Solaris
> ## http://de.openoffice.org
> ## Meine Seite http://www.amantke.de
Andres,

This was just a place for him to look for his info.. much of the
information in the magazine is on their website. I must have misread what
he wanted... I wasn't going to sell him my copy of ubuntu, I haven't even
tried it out yet <G>

Someone, probably the original poster had complained about not finding
things in the magazines and did anyone have a recommendation for one. I
find the European magazines are better and cover a wider range of
information than most of the US and Canadian ones. Probably because they
don't concentrate on advertising but on the subscribership .

However this gentleman is talking about a linux magazine cd.. and
Linux-magazine only uses dvds .
That's why I wander & follow la vie dansante
on the nightwind that takes me to where I want
that's all I want .. la vie dansante.

< Previous Next >