Re: [suse-security] OWA with squid 2.5 stable6, problem with connect
  • From: "edwin" <edwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:31:06 +0700
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:10:51 +0100, Dörfler Andreas wrote
> hi there,
>
> after reading multible sites over a long time
> i hope im getting help via this list, im running
> crazy here
>
> sheme:
>
> client (www) -> squid (www - public ip) -> firewall -> owa (lan -
> private ip)
>

> its an urgent problem, so i hope getting help here
>
> greetings
> andy

I implement same thing with no problem.
What is firewall you use?
Before go to squid.conf I think better to check the firewall.

First you need to give the internal OWA private IP an IP address on
your linux box so give it.

ifconfig eth0:1 your_external_IP_but_different_from_proxy_IP

after that you should forward all the request to
your_external_IP_but_different_from_proxy_IP port https port forward
it to your internal_OWA_IP port 80 or 443, set this on your firewall
configuration

Hope this help

Regards,
Edwin