Re: [suse-security] OWA with squid 2.5 stable6, problem with connect
  • From: Edwin <edwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:43:10 +0700

Dörfler Andreas wrote:

> firewall is ok
>

> u meen nat right ? think thats my last problem now. i can enter
> username and password but after that i get redirected too the
> private ip, funny, private ip on the net.
>
> but nat isnt the way i want to go, if i handle it that way no squid
> needed and its a direct access to the internal lan. isnt there any
> other way ? or im complete wrong ?

AFAIK, if you want to access the OWA from internet you should publish
it (it's MS terminology), means you should give it an unique public IP.
Are you sure that the traffic passes through your firewall to OWA server?
If you forward the request from https://host.domain.tld/ to your
internal OWA http port, you have to make port forwarding and it is not
squid job I think.

Edwin