Re: [suse-security] heimdal (kerberos) with openssh
  • From: paul kaiser <pkize@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 06:10:31 -0800 (PST)
i created a principals in the database using kadmin -l.

i copied the information regarding the local host to /etc/krb5.keytab and
/etc/srvtab on each local host using ktutil get. from reading the literature i
am assuming /etc/krb5.keytab contains only the principals for that particular
host, and not the principals for every host.