Re: [suse-security] heimdal (kerberos) with openssh
  • From: Roland Kuhn <rkuhn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:28:59 +0100
Hi Paul!

On Mar 24, 2005, at 3:10 PM, paul kaiser wrote:

i created a principals in the database using kadmin -l.

i copied the information regarding the local host to /etc/krb5.keytab and
/etc/srvtab on each local host using ktutil get. from reading the literature i
am assuming /etc/krb5.keytab contains only the principals for that particular
host, and not the principals for every host.

Have you checked that after the (unsuccessful) slogin attempt you really have a service ticket for the target host? Next thing to check would be the logfile at the target host...

Concerning the commands I have no idea as I use only MIT Kerberos (and there kadmin doesn't have a "-l" option).

Ciao,
Roland

--
TU Muenchen, Physik-Department E18, James-Franck-Str. 85747 Garching
Telefon 089/289-12592; Telefax 089/289-12570