Re: [suse-security] mysql and kernelupdates
  • From: Christian Boltz <suse-security@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 02:42:30 +0100
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 24. März 2005 21:57 schrieb Marcus Meissner:
[...]
> I wrote the advisories right after approving the updates.

Good keyword ;-)

I was used to see the security announcements via suse-security-announce,
but also here. This was also a type of RAIM [1] ;-)

Since some weeks, I receive the announcements via suse-security-announce
only. Did you just forget to send the announces to suse-security also
or is this a intentional change?

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] Redundant Array of Independent Mailboxes ;-)
--
"Anybody who really thinks /bin/true should report a version number
and a help string (or even a copyright notice) needs to get his head