Re: [suse-security] (SUSE-SA:2005:018)
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:26:23 +0100
On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 04:37:08PM -0600, tshilson@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I looked at this announcement and did not find how to get the update files
> for my SuSE SLES 8 on zSeries. Do I need to look elsewhere for the
> updates?

The kernel updates have not been approved yet for the zSeries and s390
products, they are pending upstream verification by IBM.

(They have also not been approved yet for the IA64 products due to
unrelated problems in QA.)

The kernel updates for all other products are approved and available
for download.

I expect all of them to be released on Easter Tuesday (our next working day in
Germany).

Ciao, Marcus