Re: [suse-security] mysql and kernelupdates
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:29:40 +0100
On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 02:42:30AM +0100, Christian Boltz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am Donnerstag, 24. März 2005 21:57 schrieb Marcus Meissner:
> [...]
> > I wrote the advisories right after approving the updates.
>
> Good keyword ;-)
>
> I was used to see the security announcements via suse-security-announce,
> but also here. This was also a type of RAIM [1] ;-)
>
> Since some weeks, I receive the announcements via suse-security-announce
> only. Did you just forget to send the announces to suse-security also
> or is this a intentional change?

I checked this and the mailinglist handler did bounce several of the
last advisories due to having a more stricter to: check.
We will pick up posting the more critical ones to this list again.

My Security Summary Reports only did go to suse-security-announce.

Basically I would really suggest to subscribe to suse-security-announce
if you want to get the advisories.

Ciao, Marcus
< Previous Next >