Securing data on disk - when disk taken out of computer ?
Hi,

I'm seeking for solution, that would let me ecrypt partition of file on
disk, but be somehow automatically mounted on reboot (without prompting for
password) , but still secured if someone takes disk out and tries to mount
on another system...

I'm newbie, so please be gentle - it could be impossible to achieve...

How to do this?
Can I somehow sign disk to be used/mounted only in certain HW and not on
another HW ?

If proof solution is not possible, could I at least automate mounting of
encrypted file and give at least some problems to enyone that stoles disk
and tries to mount it outside PC ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.