Security Question from Newbie
how do I secure my Suse 9.1 ?
I'm on Suse 9.1 KD3 3.2.1

I am a new to suse 9.1 since yesterday
I ran a test on www.grc.com and my test failed
So I guess I didn't configure my firewall properly.

I'm a home user/personal, standalone pc well 1 of these days it will be connected to my dsl/router , I have my desktop on suse 9.1 celeron 634mhz 256mb . My laptop is amd athlon xp-m 2800+ running xp home sp2 (I'm on right now) since I dont know how to configure the mail on suse anyways.

But yes when my router is not connected to my cable modem my test fails, so I want to make my pc secure without the router if possible

Thanks