RE: [suse-security] need a way to set more secure 8character passwords
  • From: GarUlbricht7@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 21:57:15 -0500
<jfweber> wrote on Sat Nov 06 2004 - 03:15:21 CET:

> I seem to recall discussion about a program or paper or something
> about nonsense passwords that could be remembered ...
> google has let me down today.
> I couldn't find the article I'm looking for.
>
> If anyone remembers reading such a thing please let me know ,
> send an url if there is one...

Hi,

I also recall seeing such an article,
and likewise couldn't find it,
but while looking for "man pwgen"
I did find:

http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/~cmc/faq/passwords.html

Which basically says the same things as Carlos, Stan
and Bill have said.

HAND,

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.