Re: [suse-security] spamassassin
  • From: Sandro Trinkler <santri.ml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:37:33 +0100

Stefan

The SuSE spamassassin and the CPAN spamassassin are not in the same directory

SuSE -> /usr/bin/spamassassin
CPAN -> /usr/sbin/spamassassin

My workaround was do link the SuSE to the CPAN spamassassin.

To check the correct version:
# spamassassin -V

rgds
Sandro

At 11:12 19.11.2004, Stefan Suurmeijer wrote:
Hi list,

I guess mail security is security too. I just upgraded to SuSE 9.2 (looks fine btw), had everything running until I upgraded spamassassin through CPAN. Now I get the following, very annoying and not very informative error:

ERROR! spamassassin script is v3.000000, but using modules v3.000001!

Can anyone give me a hint as to what might be causing this?

So: SuSE 9.2, with the latest spamassassin release

TIA
Stefan