Re: [Re: [suse-security] Using 9.1 RPMs on 9.2]
  • From: Scott Leighton <helphand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:37:35 -0800
On Friday 19 November 2004 2:20 pm, Geoffrey wrote:

> Well, we'll just have to disagree. The price for the pro version has
> risen. Further, I'd rather see consistency between the medias and let
> them keep their pretty packaging. Book to, for that matter.

No way, the books are a critical part of the package. Dropping
either of them from the package severely devalues it.

I'd rather see them drop the CD's and not use these
dual layer DVDs, just put everything on 4 - 5 DVDs.

Scott

--
POPFile, the OpenSource EMail Classifier
http://popfile.sourceforge.net/