Re: Re[2]: [suse-security] data backup; my security risks.
  • From: Boris Trenn <btrenn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:58:52 +0100 (CET)
Hello,

if money is not the Problem, why u dont use True Image
:), u can safe the complete HD while ur system is
workin and can write it back via CD and your System is
fully avail after a short time. Runs perfect with
kernel 2.4.xx and costs only 699 € :)

Best Regards
Boris

http://www.storagebysony.com/products/productmain.asp?id=142)