AW: AW: [suse-security] SuSEfirewall2 blocks SMB traffic
  • From: "dadirtyluk" <news4dadirtyluk@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 19:36:02 +0100
hey,

did you set fw_services_ext in /etc/sysconfig/SuSEfirewall2?
or have you just 'tried' to set it somehow with yast and it
didn't work out?

you need to give some more information about your setup...many
things can be going wrong...

ipaddresses
hardware setup (routers, hubs/switches, etc)
what is working and what is not

best regards

luk