intruder in home system 8.2 prof
  • From: Martin <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:17:51 -0500
Recently I notice a large increase in spam related to recent transactions I've
made. I ordered pharmaceuticals on line and now get increased spam from thos
type of business. I inquired about credit card fraud and get spam.

Could this mean there is some kind of binary running in my system which sends
information about my activities. I've heard about something called spyware.

I believe my system has some kind of suse 8.2 supplied software firewall but
don't know where or how to configure it.

How would I find and remove any such unwanted intruder?

< Previous Next >