Re: [suse-security] intruder in home system 8.2 prof
  • From: Martin <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:59:47 -0500

Thanks Mike and GarUlbricht for valuable help. There was no way to know at
the time I ordered. (a stomach medicine no longer available here in USA)
from an Australian company that they might be involved in spamming. Thanks
to you for enlightning me.
I'm pretty sure my 8.2 system has firewall running. YaST says yes. I will
now try to figure out what it does and how to tweak it. (which files,
sources, logs, libs bins? where are they) It seems to be completely passive
to the user.

Thanks to most list readers, who having nothing to contribute, have the good
sense to remain silent,

To others:
'tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove
all doubt.