Re: [suse-security] selinux kernel addtion to SuSE
  • From: Roman Drahtmueller <draht@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:59:13 +0100 (MET)

> I was wonder if any of the security items from SE
> Linux are going to be added to future kernels of 2.4.x
> and 2.6.x

Probably not in 2.4, but the 2.6 kernels of future products (whereas
SUSE LINUX 9.1 is the next) will have the SELinux stuff turned on, on top
of the LSM framework.
What the patches to the userland programs are concerned: We might now
include all of them, as it is fairly difficult to get hold of a collection
of some kind. Hints, directions and URLs to these patches are greatly
appreciated at security@xxxxxxxx :-)

Thanks,
Roman.