RE: [suse-security] FSCKING VIRII
  • From: Michael 'buk' Scherer <mscherer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:28:35 +0100 (CET)
Moin folks.

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Tom Knight wrote:
>> Can't you block the IP's that send the virii?
>
>What, like 195.135.221.131?
>
>Realistically, unless you know all PCs that may have been infected.... no.

Realistically you can block, reject, drop or whatever every mail that
contains a (known) virus. Tho' there's a need for a virusscanner on the
mailserver which I guess is missing here.

Arjen, why should they block them?
You are afraid cause you use Outlook? ;^)

Cheers, Michael

--
It's a book about a Spanish guy called Manual, you should read it.
-- Dilbert