Zope updates: SuSE 8.2, mirror is build 31, CD is 26, no update notice?
Hi,

Not important (presumably), since there has been no security announcement.

However the FTP mirror at oregonstate (haven't checked anywhere else) shows
zope-2.6.1-31 for suse/i386/8.2/i586 whereas the CD has zope-2.6.1-26. I
have seen no security announcements concerning Zope whatsoever on
suse-security-announce since subscribing in early 2002.

YOU has given me no notice (SuSE Professional).

Again, I presume this is a discrepancy barely worth mentioning; buuut....

--

Fred Morris
fredm3047@xxxxxxxx (<--I-ACK)