Re: [[suse-security] E-mail account disabling warning.]
  • From: Dan Smith <dansmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:03:15 -0600

What is the name of this worm?
I am seeing it show up everywhere yet have not seen a name attatched to it.
The level of customization is amazing. If this wasn't a Linux
list I would have thought this was a legit email the way it was
worded. The broken grammer points to someone who does not speak
English as a first language.

Dan

staff@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear user, the management of Suse.com mailing system wants to let you
know that,

> We warn you about some attacks on your e-mail account. Your computer may
> contain viruses, in order to keep your computer and e-mail account
safe,
> please, follow the instructions.
>
> For details see the attach.
>
> In order to read the attach you have to use the following password:
26753.