RE: [suse-security] Re: [[suse-security] E-mail account disabling warning.]
  • From: -linux_lad <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:46:17 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Abacus Infomail wrote:

The virus trolls invest the majority of their lives finding ways to be
disruptive idiots. This virus just appends an official title to the domain
it's being sent to and inserts that string in the "From" header.
Personally, I think these shithead virus-writing trolls deserve long,
brutal prison sentences.

We should implement a policy requiring posts to be signed with a
preregistered key.

--
-linux_lad