Re: [suse-security] E-mail account disabling warning.
*** Reply to message from staff@xxxxxxxx on Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:11:04
+0100***

> Hello user of Suse.com e-mail server,
same scam has been going around for a while now.. they obviously don't
have a clue what the list is about.
Most of these nuts are hoping to gain good cc info or similar ...
usernames etc. They obviously ran out of pay pal, assorted auction
sites and other locations mac world too I guess, trying to get folks to
go to a bad web page that has newbies ( usually) fill out a form w/
acurate info and CC numbers. In fact I just sent one that wanted my AOL
info hahahaha
as if !
I don't know how it works in Europe but the other companies I cited
took various actions to report these jokers to US law locations..
probably the FBI ...

nemo me impune lacessit

it's just an afterthought; okay ? : A bird in the hand might.