RE: [suse-security] E-mail account disabling warning.
  • From: "Rob Sell" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:28:31 -0600
Its not just confined to the SuSE.com domain... My domain has been
experiencing a lot of these viruses, usually they come in password protected
zip files with the password in the text of the mail, this is much worse than
any phishing scam... I'm not sure which virus is responsible for all of
these either beagle or netsky but both are very damaging to windows systems.

Rob