hostname problem
  • From: <d0pey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 17:24:46
Hi,

I have a problem whit my hostname. When ik get my IP from my ISP via DHCP then will be chechged my hostname to cust.
The DNS from my IP is cust.x.xxx.adsl.cistron.nl

I see in my log that dhcp chancges my reslov.conf. Why ?

I dont know how to fix this problem... I only know that mysql can`t start because i dont have a host name anymore.

When i do hostname -f i see dont know host (or something)

When i boot whit out a inernet contection there is no problem till i make a contection.

Greets Wouter

< Previous Next >