Re: [suse-security] k3b
  • From: Adrian Bellini <Adrian.Bellini@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:05:58 +0100 (CET)
Hi
Big style ! But windows ----
Just cut-n-paste anyone of them into i.e norton's anti virus search site and you'll see....
You must have downloaded infected mails ? - and only because Linux isn't susceptible to these M$ viruses you got "lucky".
! Try executing an .exe file in Linux !, or a scr (screensaver) file...

The worst you can do now is mail out / infect others....
If you use SLOX as a mail system - get AV protection on it, if you downloaded from somewhere else - get that fixed!.
Regards
Ade