Re: [suse-security] k3b
  • From: Murat Akca <murat.akca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:02:11 +0200
But there is a point that I can not understand.

I write my tomcat directory:

/opt/jakarta/tomcat

to the cd rom.
These files aren't in tomcat directory,when I've searced these file they are
found in share directories, and I can see them.

When I burn the cd, these files are copyed in all directories of tomcat in cd.
I could not understand this.