Re: [suse-security] allow 'su' to limited users
  • From: Alin Dobre <alin.dobre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:42:12 +0200
Hello,

Generally, making a user part of the 'wheel' group will allow the su command. So, adding/removing a user from the 'wheel' group should be able to solve your problem.
More information can be found by typing:
man sudoers
[/etc/sudoers]

Regards,
Alin.

Gero Schmidt-Kärst wrote:
Hi everybody!

I guess there is a easy possibility to allow the command 'su' only to a small group of users.
Perhaps someone of you can send me a hint!

Thank you very much!

GSK

--
Alin DOBRE
Technical Support Engineer - RAV Division