Re: [suse-security] Latest XFree86 fix turns system unstable
  • From: Geoffrey <esoteric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 14:54:31 -0500
Oliver Schwabedissen wrote:
Am Montag, 8. März 2004 12:35 schrieb Geoffrey:

I installed the latest XFree86 security fix yesterday. Since then my
X server crashed twice :(.

Wrong list, try the xfree list. Although you note it's a security fix,
it's really an Xfree problem.

Wasn't sure. Just thought that because it was a security fix the people from SuSE dealing with security themes might be interested in hearing about problems with a fix.

I've ordered the xfree list and posted it there again.

I was of course, expressing my personal opinion and someone else has already disagreed with me. But, I still feel the xfree list is more appropriate for this discussion.

--
Until later, Geoffrey Registered Linux User #108567