Putting vmware's vmnet into a SuSEfirewall2 DMZ
  • From: Michael James <Michael.James@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 15:05:19 +1100
Unfortunately I have to have a working copy of Windows
both for helpping my users and to cope with word .doc files.

But unless you want to do lots of patching and pandering
it's unfit to be connected with the internet.
(Power... maybe, the net - definitely not without a chaperone)

Can I use the DMZ facilities of SuSEfirewall2 to give it NAT protection?

That would buy a lot of protection for not much upkeep.

michaelj

--
Michael James michael.james@xxxxxxxx
System Administrator voice: 02 6246 5040

  • No further messages