SuSEfirewall2 DMZ
Hi there,

I hope that this question wasn’t discussed before.
I have a little problem with my SuSEfirewall on SuSE 9.0.
I’m using two different internet connections with fixed ips, one
masqueraded DMZ and a masqueraded internal network.
I’m forwarding two different ips to one client in the DMZ. It depends on
the routing table (default gateway) for which ip I get a response.
When I change the default gateway I get response from the other ip.
Is there a possibility to route the packages to the Interface where they
are from?
Thanks a lot

joerg
  • No further messages