Tripwire twpol.txt for SuSE
  • From: "Paul Stoller" <paulstoller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:19:22 -0500
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/update/9.0/rpm/i586/tripwire.rpm

While browsing the update directory for SUSE 9.0 at ftp.suse.com I saw the above mentioned tripwire update. I installed it but I noticed that the twpol.txt sample configuration that is included with tripwire is for Redhat 7.0 and nothing for SUSE. Can someone be so kind to share their twpol.txt configuration for Suse 9.0 with me and the rest of the list? Thank you so much.