modem problems
  • From: "Scott Wrobel" <saw424@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 01:47:02 +0000

I have 2 internal modems one is new. Both work fine in windows computers and the new one says that it is linux compatable and even has driver files (for Red Hat) on the disk that came with it. Unfortunetly my linux box, which is going to be an internet connection server, doesn't detect eather of them. I cannot figure out how to use the drivers off the disk eather. I have tried switching the locations in the motherboard and rebooting each time with no results.
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also have an external modem that i have gotten to work with the box however it is on load and i will have to return it soon.

FadMart - http://www.fadmart.com - An Associate of the World's Largest Store!