Re: [suse-security] Tripwire twpol.txt for SuSE
If someone sent the file to Paul personally - I am interested in that file,
too!

Thank you, greetings
Oliver

Paul Stoller schrieb am 9 Mar 2004 :

> ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/update/9.0/rpm/i586/tripwire.rpm
>
> While browsing the update directory for SUSE 9.0 at ftp.suse.com I saw the above mentioned tripwire update. I installed it but I noticed that the twpol.txt sample configuration that is included with tripwire is for Redhat 7.0 and nothing for SUSE. Can someone be so kind to share their twpol.txt
configuration for Suse 9.0 with me and the rest of the list? Thank you so much.

Besuchen Sie unseren DISCUS Prototyp unter
http://discus.tu-harburg.de
--
Oliver Marahrens
TU Hamburg-Harburg / Universit├Ątsbibliothek / EDV / DISCUS