Re: [suse-security] Is there a SuSE kernel SOURCE with the "Debian Hack" patched
  • From: Sven Wahl <svenwahl@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 22:57:12 +0100

Hi Bo

On Friday 05 December 2003 17:40, Bo Jacobsen wrote:

> I normally use the kernels in
> ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/mantel/next/ but the present
> version has not been updated since september 15.

I think you should always use the ftp-locations specified in the
particular security announcement. For the kernel brk()
vulnerability, patches were announced by Olaf Kirch on Thu, 4 Dec
2003. If you follow the link below, you can read this message again
via the SuSE mailinglist archives.

http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-security-announce/2003-Dec/0002.html

Greetings
Sven