Re: [suse-security] SHH - login problems after Upgrade 8.2 - 9.0
  • From: David Huecking <d.huecking@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:53:51 +0100 (CET)
Hi Philipp,

which SSH-client are you using? - PuTTY?
PuTTY in its standard configuration tries SSH1, but you have to enable
SSH": Configuration/ Page "Connection/ SSH"/ Preferred SSH protocol
version 2

--
Eat, sleep and go running,
David Huecking.

Encrypted eMail welcome!
GnuPG/ PGP-Key: 0x57809216. Fingerprint:
3DF2 CBE0 DFAA 4164 02C2 4E2A E005 8DF7 5780 9216