Re: [suse-security] SSH - login problems after Upgrade 8.2 - 9.0
  • From: Bill.Light@xxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 08:17:59 -0800
After upgrading to 9.0 - "old" putty does NOT work - try downloading the
latest version. Worked for me.

- Bill

I tried all and any config options of PuTTY.
I will have a look at the options inside sshd-config later this afternoon,
as I'm not at the box at the moment.
I will report back, then.
Thanks,
Philipp