Re: [suse-security] Please! Unscribe-Me
  • From: mjt <mjtobler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 06:58:04 -0600
On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:24:00 +0100, "sivix@xxxxxxxxx" <sivix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

maybe requested incorrectly?

for *me* to unsub, i'd do as prescribed:
To unsubscribe, send a message to:

change for your email address appropriately;

more:

In both cases, I'll send a confirmation message to that
address. When you receive it, simply reply to it to
complete your subscription.

suse-linux-e-owner@xxxxxxxxx Please be patient, my owner
is a lot slower than I am ;-)