Re: [suse-security] Hints for Frees/WAN on SuSEFirewall2-protected systems?
  • From: "Frank Stuehmer" <f.stuehmer.lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:47:33 +0100
Hi Mathias,

> and those "right iptables rules" are which? besides, I have no such file
> _updown.x509.

o.k., sample _updown script is part of all freeswan packages, you should
insert your own rules there.
It's easier to get a ready to use script like _updown.x509. It sets routing
and iptables for ipsec connection on the fly.

_updown.x509 is part of a x.509 extension, you can found it on
http://strongsec.com/freeswan/
I'll send it to you per PM, if you need it. Please contact me. I inserted
additional rules, so I don't need any custom rules in SuseFirewall2.

Frank

< Previous Next >