RE: [suse-security] please unsubscripe
  • From: Marcin Gryszczuk <marcing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:47:56 +0100
Hi all unsubscribers...

Or at least use that what you have in the email footer....

I thing that should give all unsubscribers a clue how to do it correctly.

Best rgds

Marcin

At 09:41 12-12-2003 +0100, Knut Erik Hauslo wrote:
Regardless of the tone in this list about unsubscribe-requests, I find
it pretty scary when people dealing with Security have such problems.
Suse-Security E-Mails contains all the information you need. But then
again, if you have a mail client that cut's off the header, that's some
excuse. If so, get yourself a decent mail client which let's you see ALL
the E-Mail header.

-KEH