Re: [suse-security] Curious response
  • From: "Richard" <suse-security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:48:10 +0100 (CET)
> Why doesn't SuSE just strip the sender's email address from
> all the emails that are posted to this list, AFTER mailing
> the subscribers list first, and BEFORE archiving them on the
> SuSE server for reference purposes.
I don't think that would have helped in this particular case. Judging from
the mere SECONDS between my mailing the list and my receiving this spam
I'd say this is done by a subscriber to the list.
--
Het begint met margarine, en het eindigt met de teloorgang van
alle menselijke waarden!

< Previous Next >