Trace user logins in SAMBA
  • From: João Reis <joao.reis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 10:32:25 +0000
Hi to all

I have read a lot of documentation but i cannot find a way to track user logins, from a Windows machine, in Samba.
Does the log parameter in the smb.conf file does the job. I have the log files of the machines present (log.%m) but
they do not register the time when the users login and logout.

is there a way to register this information?

Thanks

--
\|/ "Do or do not. There is no try" - Yoda \|/

  • No further messages