Re: [suse-security] Free Antivirus for Postfix
  • From: Juan Erbes <jerbes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:25:37 -0300
The SuSe kernel has the dazuko module included, and You only need to specify the path to dazuko.o when configures antivir.

oliver cavelius wrote:

Hello Andrei!

I am using "AntiVir Mailgate" from "hbedv" and it works fine. It's free for personal use.
In addition you can use "Antivir Workstation" and "Dazuko" (both also free for personal use)

http://www.hbedv.com
http://www.dazuko.com

Greetings, Oliver

Andrei Bintintan wrote:

Hi to all,
I am not sure if I am posting this message in the right forum, but maybe you can help.

I need a Free Antivirus Software for Postfix MTA. I searched the web a lot, but I thought that I can ask people who already use such kind of thing.
Any suggestions?

Thnkx in advance.
Andy.