Re: [suse-security] BUG or CRACKER
  • From: MALDENER.de@xxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Maldener)
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:17:21 +0100

Hello Kevin, thank you for your mail...
I was able to delete the 'file' with the mc.
but I am still very curious if these 'files' ?$2@ and with echo: ^W$2@
have a high danger potential WHEN THEY ARE DELETED.
I mean or think they are VARIABLES.
I should have looked with echo $?$2@
before deleting them.

> In addition to Lars' suggestions, I've also found "ls -b" to be helpful
> with files like this.

Next time I will think of it.

--
# MfG Michael Maldener + Das beste Linux ist die Pluralitaet aller Linuxica ;)

< Previous Next >