AW: [suse-security] Suse Linux Firewall on CD does not remember RSA-Key
  • From: "Jan Frederik Pielhau" <J.Pielhau@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 16:24:47 +0200
> Hi Jan,

Hi Michael,

> www.suse.de/de/business/products/suse_business/

I read it once, twice - no solution for my problem. I don't want to use
X.509 Certs to
Connect a branch office. I want to use the rsasigkeys generated by ipsec
showhostkey.

> read from page 93

I did - nothing about howto connect a branch office [not a single User]
with a dynamic IP to the Suse Linux Firewall on CD. Maybe i am to blind
[or dummy] to see, but i read the FreeS/WAN Doc so often, this
pdf-file...
I'm not getting to the point where it works.

> BTW: saw your website - nice

Thanks a lot! Even it is only in german...

Bye and thanks for helping me...!

Jan

< Previous Next >